“Fit is not a destination, it is a way of life.”
Obesity is that particular degrading condition where a person tends to accumulate so much body fat that it begins to have negative effects on the body. It is the breeding ground for numerous health risks and a devastating lifestyle.
A person is considered to be obese, if his or her weight is approximately 20% higher than it normally should be.
The way social media crushes sensitive topics like obesity, weight issues and health, it is very easy to feel overwhelmed and elevated to look at certain links and to be assured of losing weight within a couple of days. That however is just some lie floating links feed you. Your body is a temple, and it needs to be treated that way every day, cared for every moment to see expected outcomes, to flaunt that body in those beautiful outfits and most importantly to be really healthy and fit.
Diet for Obesity
Healthy eating is the key to good health and it is important to cut down calories. It’s not only about what we eat and how much we eat but also about how we eat it, at what intervals we eat it.
- It is wonderful idea to go for minimally processed products for starters.
- Fruits, Vegetables, nuts, whole grains including brown rice, whole wheat are what you should aim for. -Whole Grains are digested more slowly than refined grains. So they tend to have a gentler effect on blood sugar and insulin, which may help keep hunger at bay.
- Try inducing plant oils like olive oil in a healthy quantity and manner in your diet.
- Slash down the consumption of sugar sweetened beverages including soda,artificially flavoured fruit juices, etc.
- Red Meat and Processed meat should also be cut down from the diet in order to step towards a reduction of weight.
- Green Tea has been found to be an excellent catalyst in weight loss as it helps flush out toxins to quite an extent and is also beneficial towards clearing of skin
- Choose a low-carb diet. A low carb diet would reduce your hunger and make it easier to eat less. And it might even increase your fat burning at rest.
- Vegetable soup and Coconut water can be opted for in exchange of some snack binging towards the evening.
- It is advisable to eat smaller meals every 3-4 hours instead of three large ones daily. This will burn off more calories and you will tend to not get hungry before your next meal. Best way to succeed at this is to carry healthy snacks like cut up veggies.
- It is necessary to drink up appropriate amount of water everyday in order to flush out all the toxins time to time and elevate the weight decreasing process,and it is even better if the water is warm. The recommended water intake per day is 8 to 12 glasses/day
- Drinking a glass of lukewarm water with lemon and honey every morning is a tremendous way to lose weight also to bring a glow on the skin.
- Fibre is a very important element in your diet because it helps control blood sugar level, lower blood cholesterol and manage weight. Foods like broccoli include fibre.
- And last but obviously not the least, it is extremely important to bring together a good exercise routine that will help firm up your muscles. It could be just 15-30 minutes, but the kind of workout that truly makes you sweat & breathe harder. Every extra bit of exercise you delve into will help you reach your goal.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead, grab those veggies, put on those sporties and head towards the direction of a completely healthy and fit life.