There are different types of stressors which effect directly or indirectly in our daily life. We often do not have much control on this stressors. Impact of this Stressors on each individual is unique and different.
Stress management refers to the various techniques which we can adopt to reduce, ease or cop up with the stress to improve your functioning level.
- Ask yourself what you can do about the sources of your stress.
- Let your feeling go out. Talk, laugh or cry
- Get moving
- Engage your time with friends or people you love
- Go for a trip
- Keep a positive realistic attitude
- Practice relaxation techniques such as yoga and meditation
- Exercise regularly
- Eat healthy foods
- Get plenty of sleep and rest
- Do something you enjoy
- Manage your time wisely