Is the suspense of being pregnant killing you? Well! Don’t get hassled as we bring to you a number of handy tips to ascertain whether you are pregnant or not. But before we move ahead, you can check the very early symptoms of pregnancy. There are nine ways by which you can know how to detect pregnancy at home.
How to Detect Pregnancy at Home
- Home pregnancy test kits
These pregnancy test kits are readily available at major drug stores and are extremely easy to use.They can detect pregnancy as soon as six days after conception or one day after a missed menstrual period. These tests are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration and are safe to be conducted at home.
- Missed PeriodIf you have missed your period by more than ten days, then it is time to get yourself examined and seek the advice of a doctor.
- Frequent Nausea/ VomitingSome women experience frequent vomiting and nausea during the early stages of pregnancy.This could be due to certain unpleasant smells or food.
- Frequent trips to toiletPeeing frequently after every 25-30 minutes is a major symptom of pregnancy.
- Severe back acheSome women experience back ache during pregnancy. It could be for few days or could be there till delivery.Best is to visit a doctor and take maximum rest for comfort.
- Bloated abdomenA bloated or full abdomen is a positive sign of pregnancy.
- Food cravingSometimes, pregnant women have cravings to eat their favourite food ordrink beverages at odd hours during the day.Similarly there are certain types of food which they might even hate to look at.
- Frequent mood swingsDue to increased hormonal changes happening in the body, pregnant women have frequent mood swings. They can also turn irritable sometimes for no reason.
- Hatred to some smellsThe fragrances of perfumes, candles and certain foods could be a turn-off for women during pregnancy. Avoid such smells as they could trigger nausea and vomiting.