Premenstrual signs and symptoms vary from woman to woman. The tips of managing pms or premenstrual syndrome at home are:
1. Drinking plenty of fluids helps to reduce abdominal bloating.
2. Eating a balanced diet to improve your health and energy level.
3. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables
4. Reduce intake of sugar,salt, caffeine and alcohol
5. Taking supplements such as folic acid, calcium, magnesium and vit B,C reduce cramps and mood swings.
6. Sleeping minimum 7 to 8 hours per day.
7. Exercise and yoga to reduce bloating and improve mental health.
8. Pain medications to alleviate head ache and muscle cramps.
By following above tips you can ease the pms to a great level.