Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the U.S. based global health services leader, Cigna Corporation and Indian conglomerate, TTK Group. Company received the regulatory license from IRDA in November 2013 and launched its operations in February 2014.
Cigna TTK health Insurance is a stand-alone health insurance company, headquartered in Mumbai having a pan India presence spread across 15 cities of the country.
Cigna Corporation, a fortune 500 company is the first US Health Insurance player to set foot in the country. Cigna’s partnership with the TTK Group is to bring in innovative suite of health insurance products along with an enhanced customer service experience to the Indian market.
Key Benefits of Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Tax saving up to INR 25,000 under sec 80D
- Cashless treatment @ 4500+ network hospitals
- Worldwide emergency cover
- Free access to services with wellness partners
- Wellness programs to earn reward points
- Online discounts for more savings
Apply Now for Cigna TTK Health Insurance